ConTempo 2023. Open call to performing arts professionals creating in Lithuania2023 01 09
We invite Lithuanian and foreign performing art professionals who are creating in Lithuania to propose their works/performances/projects for the 2023 program of the international performing arts festival ConTempo. The planned festival dates are August 1-6, 2023. Please submit your proposal by filling this application. If you intend to offer more than one work, please submit separate forms for each work. We are waiting for proposals until February 10, 2023 (Friday) 9:00 p.m. EET. We will inform everyone personally about the results. If you have any questions, please contact the festival producer Eglė: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +37066225322.
WE ARE SEEKING FOR:
– Dance, circus, theatre, street theatre, contemporary opera and other performances that are “between” the aforementioned genres, and which can be presented in public and non-traditional spaces of Kaunas city and Kaunas district towns;
– Technically simple works/performances/projects;
– Creative proposals involving local communities;
– Educational projects for children, youth, adults, seniors, people with disabilities;
– Creative teams, not afraid of challenges and an intense performance schedule!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The international performing arts festival ConTempo was first organized in 2019. In four years, the festival has gained the trust of both foreign and Lithuanian creators and the public and steadily established itself in the list of the main events of Kaunas city and Kaunas district. This is a unique and largest performing arts festival in central Lithuania, proposing the largest stage – the city and its surroundings! ConTempo continues its ongoing mission: to challenge performing arts, the city and the audience. The festival presents a professional, bold, conceptual program that responds to national and local issues, contributes to the development of city and district spaces, the involvement of local communities, supports young creators and grows the audience of professional performing arts.